Skip to main content

Sean Combs Hoax: Puff Daddy Arrested in Tupac Shakur Murder Totally Fake; P Diddy is OK

An article posted a week ago has gone viral, saying Sean “Diddy” Combs was arrested and charged with the murder of Tupac Shakur 18 years later is fake. “Sources close to Sean “Puffy” Combs have confirmed that Mr. Combs was arrested this morning in connection with the 1996 shooting of Tupac Shakur in Las Vegas, NV. This news comes just two days before the 18th anniversary of Shakur’s death,” it says. The article isn’t real, as it was posted more than a week ago, and there’s been no mainstream media coverage. Other blogs and fake news sites have since republished the viral article, but that doesn’t it make it any more credible. According to hoax-debunking website Snopes, it’s not real. “However, neither the New York Police Department nor the Clark County District Attorney’s office announced the arrest (or imminent arrest) of Sean Combs or any other party in connection with the murder of Tupac Shakur on 10 September 2014, and any such announcements would certainly have generated much wider publicity in the American news media,” it says. Diddy has been tweeting the whole time. “The art of shutting the [expletive] up and when not to. Few master it…,” he wrote on Twitter on Thursday. “Intelligence is one of the sexiest things someone has to offer,” he also stated. It’s not the first time Diddy’s been subjected to viral hoaxes. A few weeks ago, a satirical report claimed his Ciroc alcohol had traces of cocaine and was pulled. Two days ago, the Los Angeles Times also reported on his $40 million mansion. “Completed this year, the European-style villa has about 17,000 square feet of living space in a two-story main house with a 35-seat theater, a gym and a wine room. There’s another 3,000 square feet in another structure,” it reads. “The more than one acre of grounds includes a lagoon-style swimming pool with a grotto connected by an underwater swimming tunnel.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Money Sued Because Lil Wayne's a Bad Sport!!!

Lil Wayne had a front row seat watching Floyd Mayweather beat Manny Pacquiao. He also watched the Ravens beat the 49ers in the 2013 Super Bowl. He even watched the finals of the NCAA Women's Tourney. And he stiffed the ticket brokers ... allegedly. Tickets of America and White Glove International claim Wayne got $119,400 worth of tickets and never paid a cent. According to the lawsuit, Wayne got tickets for the following events: -- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao $67,500 -- Super Bowl XLVII $14,000 -- MTV Video Music Awards $4,000 -- Heat vs. Hawks $11,000 -- Lakers vs. Rockets $11,100 -- Clippers vs. Rockets $11,300 And this is sad ... NCAA Women's Basketball Final Four -- a measly $500. The suit claims Wayne got the tickets between February 2013 and June 2015. The suit names Young Money and Wayne's manager, Cortez Bryant, but not the rapper himself. We reached out to Wayne. So far no word back. Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/14/lil-wayne-sued-tickets-mayweather...

'American Idol' Contestant Benjamin Glaze Arrested On Child Porn Charges ... Kissed By Katy Perry on Show

katy perry benjamin glaze kiss ABC / Tulsa Police Department Benjamin Glaze -- an "American Idol" contestant who went viral after Katy Perry kissed him during his audition -- has been arrested for allegedly possessing child porn, TMZ has learned. According to a Tulsa PD Facebook post, Glaze was arrested after the force's Sexual Predator/Digital Evidence Recovery Unit allegedly received info that he was in possession of child sexual abuse material. benjamin glaze mugshot Tulsa Police Department Cops say they executed a warrant and claim they found more than 700 images and videos of sexual abuse material of minors on his smartphone. Cops arrested Glaze Friday afternoon, and he was booked into the Tulsa County Jail. He was charged with one count of aggravated possession of child pornography and released on a $50K bond Friday night. Fans of 'Idol' may remember Benjamin going viral in season 16 of the show when he told the judges Katy Perry, Luke Bryan and Lion...

NYPD Turns Back On Mayor, Again

After thousands of NYPD cops turned their backs on Mayor Bill de Blasio during the funeral of fallen officer Rafael Ramos, many were criticized for the perceived disrespect of Ramos who was slain by a mentally challenged man on December 20. Yet during the recent funeral for Wenjian Liu, the second officer killed during the attack, many within the NYPD was seen doing it again, despite pleas from police commissioner William Bratton not to do so. Officers claim that the Mayor failed to come to their defense following a recent wave of anti-cop sentiments, resulting in a bitter rift between the two. With his back to the mayor, one officer said: “I can’t stand even looking at him. He has no friends here.”