Skip to main content

George Zimmerman Threatens To Kill Man In Road Rage Incident, Reports Say

George Zimmerman may have found freedom despite slaying Trayvon Martin, but he’s not helping the notion of innocence in a new case in Florida. A recent report has stated that Zimmerman was involved in a road rage incident where he hurled death threats at passengers in another car. The 30-year-old Zimmerman was was acquitted of second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon in 2013. The recent incident happened on Tuesday when, police say, Zimmerman pulled his truck up next to him and yelled “Why are you pointing a finger at me?” Zimmerman then asked the other driver, “Do you know who I am?” and said he would kill him. The man then called 911. The police just released the audio from the 911 calls today. A local CBS affiliate in Miami chronicled the whole ordeal and posted the audio. The man who identified himself as “Matt” said in the 911 call, “There was a passenger going, “Hey what’s your problem? Why are you shaking your finger?” I said, “Excuse me?…I looked over and it’s George Zimmerman who was the driver and they were threatening to kick my [expletive] and to shoot me! I said what are you going to do? Shoot me?” The dispatcher then asks, “And you know this was George Zimmerman?” The man responds, “Oh, for a fact!” “He then came up, in his ridgeline, this will be on camera, toward my car, almost hit my car, an aggressive move and said he was going to shoot me dead,” said Matt over the phone with a dispatcher. “Are they still there,” asked the dispatcher. “They peeled off,” said Matt. In the call the dispatcher asks Matt, “Just confirming this was all verbal. You didn’t see a gun or anything. This was just voiced to you?”The caller replied by saying, “That’s all verbal. He did not flash a gun.” The man refused to press charged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Money Sued Because Lil Wayne's a Bad Sport!!!

Lil Wayne had a front row seat watching Floyd Mayweather beat Manny Pacquiao. He also watched the Ravens beat the 49ers in the 2013 Super Bowl. He even watched the finals of the NCAA Women's Tourney. And he stiffed the ticket brokers ... allegedly. Tickets of America and White Glove International claim Wayne got $119,400 worth of tickets and never paid a cent. According to the lawsuit, Wayne got tickets for the following events: -- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao $67,500 -- Super Bowl XLVII $14,000 -- MTV Video Music Awards $4,000 -- Heat vs. Hawks $11,000 -- Lakers vs. Rockets $11,100 -- Clippers vs. Rockets $11,300 And this is sad ... NCAA Women's Basketball Final Four -- a measly $500. The suit claims Wayne got the tickets between February 2013 and June 2015. The suit names Young Money and Wayne's manager, Cortez Bryant, but not the rapper himself. We reached out to Wayne. So far no word back. Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/14/lil-wayne-sued-tickets-mayweather...

Dr. Dre's Former Counselor Files Restraining Order Against Him

1993 MTV Movie AwardsDr Dre during 1993 MTV Movie Awards at Sony Studios in Culver City, California, United States. (Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic, Inc) The real doctor speaks out. Dr. Dre is currently embroiled in a legal battle with Dr. Charles Sophy. The latter served as Dre's divorce counselor when the legendary producer was splitting from his wife. The divorce was finalized years ago, but Dr. Sophy has come forth with a number of harrowing allegations against Dre. He alleges that he was subjected to threats via text message, and that Dre used "homophobic rhetoric" against him. Due to these claims, Dr. Sophy filed a restraining order against him. TMZ confirmed the order on October 11. Dr. Sophy filed a temporary restraining order against Dr. Dre on the basis of the allegations made against him. For the time being, the producer can not get within a 100 yard distance of Dr. Sophy or his son. The divorce counselor also requested that Dre stop reaching out to hi...

RYAN ROUTH'S SON Arrested For Child Pornography 9/24/2024 10:05 AM PT

The son of Ryan Routh -- the alleged would-be Donald Trump assassin -- has been arrested for possession of child pornography. TMZ got their hands on the court docs ... revealing Oran Routh was taken into custody after investigators say they found hundreds of child pornography files during a search of his Guilford County, North Carolina home Saturday. Ryan Wesley Routh arrest The search was "in connection with an investigation unrelated to child exploitation" -- and a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Carolina told ABC News the unrelated investigation was linked to his dad, Ryan, who’s still locked up without bond awaiting his trial. In the criminal complaint, investigators claim they found videos from a "known child pornography series created outside the state of North Carolina" stored on an SD card from a Samsung Galaxy Note in Oran's bedroom, along with another Galaxy Note that was in Routh's possession. Ryan ...