Skip to main content

Kat Stacks Released from Jail; Immigration and Customs Enforcement Give Stacks Second Chance

The controversial internet star known as Kat Stacks was released from a deportation facility in Louisiana today (January 3rd). It was just over a year ago that Judge Jerry Beatmann Sr. told Kat Stacks, born Andrea Herrera, that she was going to be deported to her country of origin, Venezuela, after she was arrested for a felony charges that included carrying a concealed firearm in Broward County and disorderly conduct. Then following an appeals process, Judge Beatmann signed the order to release Kat Stacks from her Louisiana immigration facility. Kat Stacks is well known for her claims to having had wild sex with several rappers including Soulja Boy and Nelly, both of whom denied many of the allegations she spoke about. Originally Immigration and Customs Enforcement detained Kat Stacks and a judge declared “she wasn’t going to add anything to American society.” Despite the courts stance on her citizenship, her family and lawyer said she was a victim of sex trafficking and that Herrera made up the Kat Stacks persona to survive. Ultimately, the appeals board voted 2-1 to grant her appeal, stating that it considered Herrera’s criminal history, and declared that “Kat Stacks persona is disturbing and in no way a positive contribution to society,” but that, “other compelling factors, particularly her long history of abuse, outweigh the negative factors.” Additionally, Kat Stacks has a child born in the United States so that was a factor that the judge and appeals committee considered. Check NBC Miami’s local news covering the case below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Money Sued Because Lil Wayne's a Bad Sport!!!

Lil Wayne had a front row seat watching Floyd Mayweather beat Manny Pacquiao. He also watched the Ravens beat the 49ers in the 2013 Super Bowl. He even watched the finals of the NCAA Women's Tourney. And he stiffed the ticket brokers ... allegedly. Tickets of America and White Glove International claim Wayne got $119,400 worth of tickets and never paid a cent. According to the lawsuit, Wayne got tickets for the following events: -- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao $67,500 -- Super Bowl XLVII $14,000 -- MTV Video Music Awards $4,000 -- Heat vs. Hawks $11,000 -- Lakers vs. Rockets $11,100 -- Clippers vs. Rockets $11,300 And this is sad ... NCAA Women's Basketball Final Four -- a measly $500. The suit claims Wayne got the tickets between February 2013 and June 2015. The suit names Young Money and Wayne's manager, Cortez Bryant, but not the rapper himself. We reached out to Wayne. So far no word back. Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/14/lil-wayne-sued-tickets-mayweather...

Dr. Dre's Former Counselor Files Restraining Order Against Him

1993 MTV Movie AwardsDr Dre during 1993 MTV Movie Awards at Sony Studios in Culver City, California, United States. (Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic, Inc) The real doctor speaks out. Dr. Dre is currently embroiled in a legal battle with Dr. Charles Sophy. The latter served as Dre's divorce counselor when the legendary producer was splitting from his wife. The divorce was finalized years ago, but Dr. Sophy has come forth with a number of harrowing allegations against Dre. He alleges that he was subjected to threats via text message, and that Dre used "homophobic rhetoric" against him. Due to these claims, Dr. Sophy filed a restraining order against him. TMZ confirmed the order on October 11. Dr. Sophy filed a temporary restraining order against Dr. Dre on the basis of the allegations made against him. For the time being, the producer can not get within a 100 yard distance of Dr. Sophy or his son. The divorce counselor also requested that Dre stop reaching out to hi...

RYAN ROUTH'S SON Arrested For Child Pornography 9/24/2024 10:05 AM PT

The son of Ryan Routh -- the alleged would-be Donald Trump assassin -- has been arrested for possession of child pornography. TMZ got their hands on the court docs ... revealing Oran Routh was taken into custody after investigators say they found hundreds of child pornography files during a search of his Guilford County, North Carolina home Saturday. Ryan Wesley Routh arrest The search was "in connection with an investigation unrelated to child exploitation" -- and a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Carolina told ABC News the unrelated investigation was linked to his dad, Ryan, who’s still locked up without bond awaiting his trial. In the criminal complaint, investigators claim they found videos from a "known child pornography series created outside the state of North Carolina" stored on an SD card from a Samsung Galaxy Note in Oran's bedroom, along with another Galaxy Note that was in Routh's possession. Ryan ...